Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My New Days!




Did you ever have one of those decisions in life that just came to you and you knew it was right? That has happened.

My husband
and I have made the decision for me to postpone my schooling for now. My assuming degree at the moment would only be pandering, and there are more pressing matters. I am stopping and Loki, our St. Bernard that we are training to be my handicap assist dog are going to school. We also will be putting Ming Fou, our little chow chow in puppy preschool, and she will be trained to be a therapy dog.

Our Writer's Group
is coming up in November, too. This will allow me more time to work on the conference, my charity groups, hobbies and spoil my new husband and the 10 furries. See, it did not take any time at all to fill up that school time?

It feels right - I will be letting you know how it goes. But for now, school is still in session until August 24th.

No comments: