Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't seem right not to do a traditional New Year's Wish to Everyone Posting. So Happy New Year, and I hope it is a good one.

I have never been one for New Year's Resolutions, we all know what we need to do each day. So let's just do it. Let's not even try this year - but actually do. Personal life, Civic Duty, Volunteer Work, Family Life it is easy to say we are overwhelmed and just stop. But actually it is not easier. The easier way is to do - and as we do we naturally we simplify and enjoy. When we stop we encounter guilt and overwhelming feelings and it never changes, except for the worse.

On a personal note, it was an amazing New Year's Eve. My beloved and I went to my cousins party. A Baptist New Year's, no alcohol. Which was relaxing since we don't drink. Sparking Juice was poured freely in three flavors and mixed without danger. The guys played Pool and Euchre, the girl's put together a jigsaw puzzle together. Such fun - How can people have more fun - I truly don't think they do?

The magical moment at midnight was truly so. I have never been out on New Year's Eve before with a fella, been kissed at the bewitching hour - and this was my engaged. Truly romantic and wonderful. My Fall is truly filled with Golden Colors.

Wishing the same for all.

No comments: