Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tonite I went to a meeting for ZaaP - a local artist's group. It was the most well oiled meeting I have ever been to. It started at 5:30 and ended in 45 minutes. In that time we plugged everyone that had one's individual shows, decided on themes for the rest of the year, and decided sitting schedules for the next month. It was so nice that to see that the important topic was the art and not the buracracy.

Today was spend doing wonderful fulfilling things. We spent a leisurely morning at home with each other and then I went quilting. Afterwards I picked up my beloved and we went to lunch were we could eat out on the patio. Then we picked up the puppy and went to the local Arboretum for down time for me and excercise for them.

Home to study and eat supper, wait for basset blogging and got to bed to start all over again.

No comments: